2021 Clermont Tennis Summer Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
This fun tennis camp focuses on your child’s technical skills and athletic development. The goal is not only to help them learn the game of tennis in a fun and and supportive environment but to help improve their coordination, accuracy, agility, balance, and awareness all the while teaching them problem solving, decision making skills.
9am to 11:30am Mon - Thur
Week 1 Mon-Thru 14th June - 17th June
Week 2 Mon-Thru 28th June - 1st July
Week 2 Mon-Thru 12th July - 15th July
Week 4 Mon-Thru 26th July - 29th July
Playing Tennis Safely: Facility and Programming Procedures
- Our activity will be in line with the Federal Government’s advised social distancing measures (defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as keeping six feet apart), including when arriving at and departing from a court.
- Group coaching will be limited to small groups of 4 per court.
- People should stay at least six feet apart to maintain social distancing.
- Disinfectant soap, hand sanitizers or wipes will available at all main contact points.
- All players should leave the facility immediately after play.
Playing Tennis Safely: Player Tips and Recommendations
Because tennis does not require direct person-to-person contact, players can enjoy the many physical and mental benefits that tennis offers so long as they practice social distancing by keeping six feet apart from other players to ensure a safe exercise environment and follow other safety recommendations included in the Player Tips and Recommendations document in the link below
- Tennis Summer Camp 2021 Wk 1$215$2150$0
- Tennis Summer Camp 2021 Wk 2$215$2150$0
- Tennis Summer Camp 2021 Wk 3$215$2150$0
- Tennis Summer Camp 2021 Wk 4$215$2150$0