2021 Clermont Youth Tennis Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Junior Program and Academy is designed for progressive learning and advancing based on age and skill level with each session. Kids play on shorter courts, with smaller racquets and with slower-moving, lower-bouncing balls to progress onto larger courts and faster balls. We offer an innovative curriculum based program to instill our mission for youth to evolve and progress in the sport of tennis while still having fun.
- Class withdrawals and other schedule changes must be requested BEFORE the first day of each session begins. Customers will receive an account credit refund for the full class fee if requested within this time frame.
- Requests for withdrawals after each session has begun will be refunded a prorated amount of the class fee in account credit based on the number of classes remaining and an withdrawal fee $35.00 in the session if made by the first Sunday of the session. No account credit will be issued after the second week or later.
Session 1 January 4th 2021 to March 11th 2021(10 weeks)
Spring Break March 15th to March 19th NO CLASSES!!!!!
Session 2 March 22nd 2021 to May 27th 2021 (10 weeks)
Days & Times
Quickstart Red/Orange (Mon & Wed) Ages 6-10 years 1hr Time 5-6 pm @ Park Pal
Quickstart Green (Mon & Wed) 10-13 years 1hr Time 6-7 pm @ Park Pal
Junior Acers (Tues & Thurs)Ages 12-16 years 1.5 hr Time 5-6:30 pm @Hancock Park
- Kids Program QS Red/Orange 4pm$400$4000$0
- Kids Program QS Red/Orange 2$400$400Sold Out
- Kids Program QuickStart Green$400$4000$0
- Kids Program Junior Acers$580$580Sold Out